Polyimide PI material, is manufactured in standard stock shapes for machining and is produced in sheet, rod and tubular bar. Polyimide is a non melting high temperature polymer.
- Tubular Bar
- Tight Tolerance Machined Components
- Custom Bearings and Wear Components
- Custom Gears
Materials available in the following shapes - contact us for more information:
- Non melting high temperature polyimide
- Long term thermal stability 300°C (short term up to 400 °C)
- High heat resistance up to 470 °C (HDT/A)
- Good cryogenic properties down to -270 °C
Engineering and High-Performance Plastics Used for Machined Components
Our eBook breaks down six of the most commonly used high-performance plastics to aid in your material selection process.
How to Eliminate the Wrong Material From Your Application
In this guide, we discuss the process of eliminating the wrong material from your application and outline important factors to take into consideration when narrowing down your list of potential manufacturing materials.