Polyimide PI material, is manufactured in standard stock shapes for machining and is produced in sheet, rod and tubular bar. Polyimide is a non melting high temperature polymer.
- Tubular Bar
- Tight Tolerance Machined Components
- Custom Bearings and Wear Components
- Custom Gears
Materials available in the following shapes - contact us for more information:
Its high purity and low outgassing are needed for applications in the vacuum, space and semicon industry.
- Non melting high temperature polyimide
- Long term thermal stability 300°C (short term up to 400 °C)
- High heat resistance up to 470 °C (HDT/A)
- Good cryogenic properties down to -270 °C