Why Advanced Industrial
Advanced Industrial is a plastic Distributor/Fabricator, specializing in high-performance plastic shapes and CNC-machined components. Our expert machinists combined with our 20,000 square foot state-of-the art facility grants us the ability to deliver precise, hiqh quality custom products based on customer specifications. We can handle projects of any size and complexity, and we would be happy to partner with you on your next project.
As a leader among plastic fabricators and distributors, Advanced Industrial serves the food processing, materials handling, marine and life sciences, sample preparation, and analytical instrumentation industries. With nine CNC mills, five CNC lathes, and more, we’re equipped for a variety of projects in many shapes and sizes.
We make it a point to employ top Journey Level Machinists who not only have extensive experience machining complex parts in a variety of materials, they also love what they do—and it shows in their fine craftsmanship and attention to detail. We recruit all over the country to ensure we hire some of the best in the business.
Advanced Industrial Products & Services
Advanced Industrial fabricates custom products from plastic bearings and wear components to plastic spur gears and more. We also offer material application assistance to ensure you choose the best material for your needs. We work with a variety of materials, including:
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Polyoxymethylene (Acetal)
- Polyamide (Cast Nylon)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Polyester (Ertalyte)
- Polybenzimidazole (Celazole)
- and more
Why Advanced Industrial as Your Plastic Fabrication Company
From design to manufacturing and distribution, Advanced Industrial is your go-to plastic fabrication company for custom solutions. There’s no need to reinvent an entire system around a standard gear or bearing when you can order a custom component built specifically to suit your system. Working directly with us on a custom solution ensures you get exactly what you need, saving you time and money.
Partnering with us offers the following advantages:
- Cost Savings. Because there’s no distributor in the middle who has to increase product prices to make a profit, you save money on your advanced plastics by getting them directly from us.
- Consistent High Quality. We’re the only ones handling our products before they’re shipped, so it’s easier for us to prevent damage and errors and take care of any concerns you have as quickly as possible.
- Increased Control. Our experienced team manages the entire process, including manufacturing, marketing, packaging, and shipping, to provide a great customer experience and top-quality products.
We serve dozens of industries that require durable and reliable advanced plastics. Some common sectors that we work with include:
- Medical. We provide regulation compliant, bio-compatible, and eco-friendly solutions suitable for the medical industry.
- Military. We offer durable, corrosion and impact resistant solutions that meet all of the necessary requirements for use in the military industry.
- Aerospace and Automotive. We offer lightweight; cost-effective; and chemical, corrosion, and vibration resistant products suited to the aerospace and automotive industries.
- Railroad. We deliver reliable, friction and impact resistant products perfect for railroad applications.
- Marine. For the marine industry, we offer reliable, long lasting, and salt water resistant products suitable for underwater applications and more.
- Construction. We have the ability to fabricate lightweight and durable products capable of handling rough, dirty environments present in the construction industry.
- Agriculture. We offer corrosion and impact resistant, long lasing, and low-maintenance products for the agriculture industry.
- Oil, Gas, and Renewable Energy. We are able to produce parts with resistance to extreme temperatures, dirt, and heavy pressure and impact.
- Food and Beverage. We can provide parts that are compliant with food safety regulations and standards.
- Manufacturing and Industrial. We provide low-maintenance, high performance, and self-lubricating products perfectly suited for manufacturing and industrial applications.
Partnering With Advanced Industrial
Since 1995, Advanced Industrial has been a tier one plastic fabrication company. Since we’re also a plastic distributor, we’re able to keep our costs down, deliver your products more quickly, and work closely with you on custom solutions. Contact the experts at Advanced Industrial to learn more today.