Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) is a high-performance plastic that offers a range of beneficial properties that make it ideal for use in a variety of industries. It features outstanding mechanical strength along with resistance to harsh chemicals, high temperatures, and moisture. At Advanced Industrial, we are a distributor of various PEEK materials. We can provide PEEK in many forms, including rods, sheets, film, and more, to meet the needs of our customers.
Advanced Industrial’s Material Distribution Capabilities
While Advanced Industrial provides precision machining services for components made of PEEK, we are also an established distributor of the material for use in other facilities. We have an extensively stocked inventory and one of the most technically capable machining floors in the United States, making us a leader in both distribution and machining of PEEK.
PEEK Machining Capabilities
Advanced Industrial is a Tier 1 plastic machining services provider. Our PEEK machining services include 3, 4, and 5-axis machining, CNC milling, tapping, drilling, and turning. We provide our customers with custom PEEK bearings, gears, and plastic parts for various structural and high-temperature applications.
PEEK Distribution Capabilities
Our extensively stocked PEEK inventory allows us to provide our customers with the specific materials they need to carry out future machining and finishing projects. As a top distributor of PEEK, we provide our customers with PEEK rods, sheets, and much more.
Our PEEK distribution services supply customers with these materials:
- Extruded Sheet
- Compression Molded Sheet
- Extruded Rod
- Compression Molded Rod
- Extruded Tubing (Tight Tolerance)
- Compression Molded Tubing
- Compression Molded Rings and Disks
- Injection Molded Tubing
- Extruded Film
- Custom Compounds in Small Batches
- Tight Tolerance CNC Machined Components
- Custom Gears
- Custom Bearings and Wear Components
PEEK Material Options
We can provide PEEK products with the following material options:
- PEEK 450G. This virgin unfilled PEEK has high strength and rigidity with great chemical resistance.
- PEEK GF. This glass-fiber reinforced PEEK has high compressive strength and enhanced tensile and rigidity.
- PEEK CA. This carbon-filled PEEK has high thermal conductivity.
- PEEK PTFE. This Teflon-filled PEEK has enhanced lubrication properties and is FDA compliant.
- PEEK 5025. This bearing grade PEEK has great tribological properties.
- PEEK 5035. This bearing grade PEEK is more ductile than 5025.
- PEEK HPV. This standard bearing grade PEEK features good tribologic properties.
- PEEK 5032. This aramid fiber-filled PEEK is abrasion and chemical resistant.
PEEK Distribution Services from Advanced Industrial
PEEK provides a variety of benefits, including improved performance, weight reduction, rigidity at high temperatures, longer lifespan, and chemical resistance. These performance features make PEEK useful in a wide variety of industries from aerospace and medical to food processing, automotive, and more. At Advanced Industrial, we can supply PEEK materials to meet our customers’ unique needs. To learn more about our PEEK distribution services, contact us today.